We are looking for an EUROPEAN B2B SALES MANAGER located in Oslo!
Fluency in both French and English is mandatory!
We are currently seeking a European sales manager to manage our activities in the European market. Kebony’s go-to-market model in Europe is to sell through distributors (B2B), with Kebony supporting the distributors on the ground in the local markets with own resources, consultants and marketing.
- Maintain relationships and visit the distribution networks internationally when requested
- Managing local Country Sales Managers in Germany and France and their respective teams (France 1 FTE + 4 consultants / Germany 3 FTE + 3 consultants)
- Coordination of project sales and samples handling
- Enquiry and order handling together with logistics
- Assist potential customers in emerging markets when requested
- Follow up on outstanding payments
- Continuous reporting on projects and prospects through CRM system (Super Office).
- Monthly sales forecasting
- Participate in various trade fairs and follow-up
- Coordinate marketing activities in cooperation with marketing manager (newsletter, translation, promotional material)
- Report to International Sales Director based in Oslo, Norway
- Experience in B2B sales (distributors) and project sales
- Managerial experience
- Experience in the wood industry and/or building materials is an advantage
- Motivated to invest time and efforts in the development of an eco-responsible and innovative product in a fast-growing company
- You are independent, loyal and good relationship builder
- You are organized, quick at follow-up of enquires and solution oriented in order to fulfill the sales targets
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Some travelling will be required
- Fluent in French and English, both written and oral
- Comfortable dealing in a highly dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Interesting role within a growing organization
- 1 year contract with the possibility of extension into a full-time position
- Salary to be negotiated
- Office in Smestad, Oslo