1. General Statement
2. What kind of information do we collect?
- Personal or company details as submitted by you, such as name, company name, address, email address or phone number in order to make an inquiry, order a product or sample, register for a warranty or similar purposes.
3. For which purposes do we use collected information?
The data we collect is used to:
- respond to your inquiries, process an order or otherwise fulfil our contractual obligations with you.
- measure the use of our site and analyse browsing actions and patterns for statistical purposes and in order to improve our website. For these purposes, data is used in aggregated form.
- to provide newsletters and market products and services which we think may be of interest to you. By using the site and submitting your information, you consent to such use, unless you have chosen to opt out.
4. Processing and storage of data
In order to protect the integrity of your data we use data networks and storage protected by standard industry security measures such as firewall and password protection. We comply with applicable laws and take reasonable measures designed to protect data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. Disclosure to third parties
We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute data to third parties except:
- In case we are required to do so because of applicable law, court order or governmental regulation.
By using the site, you consent to the abovementioned use, unless you have chosen to opt out. You can access more information about how to opt out on
You can also administer how Google uses information about you on their advertising platform on Google’s website.
7. Your right of access and correction
You may contact us at any time regarding our use of your information and require us to inform you what data we have stored, and you may also request correction or deletion of data. Please inform us about the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a clear identification of you. Any obligation on our part to correct, update or delete is subject to legal requirements imposed on us.
8. Transfer of information abroad
We may transfer data outside your country of domicile, potentially including countries which may not require the same level of protection for personal data as that provided in your country or the country in which the data is collected. By using the site and submitting your information, you consent to such transfer. However, we use reasonable measures to ensure that parties to which transfer is made, is bound by contract or other mechanisms to comply with requirements deemed adequate within the EU/EEA.
9. Retention period
Data is retained as long as necessary for processing as set out in this policy, or to comply with legal requirements imposed on us. When retention of data is no longer relevant for our purposes, or legally required, we take steps to have it deleted, aggregated or made anonymous.